2 lbs. salted dry roasted peanuts (I get these in the bulk section of the store)
11.5 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips
11.5 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
11.5 oz. pkg. white (or vanilla milk) chocolate chips
- Add the peanuts and baking chips to the slow cooker. Stir.
- Place the lid on a slow cooker. Cook on LOW for about 1.5 hours. This timing will depend on your slow cooker. STIR OFTEN. This will burn if left too long since it’s real chocolate.
- Turn off the slow cooker after the chocolate has completely melted. Remove the insert out of the base onto pot holders.
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper. Scoop the mixture onto cookie sheets on the lined baking sheets. I use a medium-sized cookie scoop, though you can use 2 tablespoons, use one to scoop and one to scrape the mixture onto the pans. Flatten the mixture into a flat cookie shape.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- Place the sheet pans of clusters in the fridge to set up. This takes about 3 hours.